Friday 26 December 2008

Intergenerational Conference - London

25th November 2008
I was invited through Derbyshire County Council to attend a National Conference in London around 'Cross Generational Working'. Derbyshire County Council booked and paid for my ticket and my transport. After an early start I arrived at the conference venue to find people representing every county in the country. Presentations were made by Derbyshire, Manchester and Yorkshire about Cross Generation work which is going on in their Counties. I was so impressed and motivated, I didn't realise how much excellent work is going on around the Country, I certainly don't feel so isolated with the projects I intend to run, over the breaks during the day I made some really good contacts ad picked up usefull information.

No comments: